The application of bench centres is to support cylindrical and tapered components for precision inspection.
- Fast and precise inspection of runout on cylindrical/tapered parts.
- The base and centre-stocks are sturdy and long-lasting.
- The centres are of precision-ground tool steel.
- High-quality castings, stress relieved as a precaution against distortion.
- Custom-built Precision Bench Centres with Granite Baseare also available.
- A spring in one of the centres ensures uniform pressure on the workpiece.
- The spindle is of nickel chrome steel ensuring minimum distortion and corrosion.
Additional accessories available on request, at extra cost:
- Roller V-block for heavy-duty jobs.
- MT, BT, SK Taper test mandrels and parallel test mandrels.
- Revolving Centres for inspection bench.
- Carbide tipped centres.
- Steady rest for extra-long and heavy jobs.
- Sliding L-plate for mounting magnetic stand with dial indicator
Sizes on request.