CHUCK FOR MACHINING BONNETS
The cost to efficiency ratio makes this workholding device the preferred chuck for machining bonnets. We have supplied this to various industries manufacturing bonnets. We have had a very positive feedback from our customers.
GMT HAND INDEXING CHUCK – CALL +91 87544 83577
Ideal Chuck for machining bonnets
Our task at Guindy Machine Tools Ltd is to provide workholding solutions for hard to machine components like bonnets. Components with intersecting axis makes it necessary to apply multiple machining operations. Consequently, this is a time consuming and expensive process. Also, the clamping and de-clamping of the component for each operation slows down the production.
GMT has developed a chuck for machining bonnets that obtains the greatest levels of productivity. This is because it cuts machining time considerably. Consequently, the component can be indexed without de-clamping with the help of a lever. GMT Hand Indexing Chucks are ideal for machining of complex workpieces such as bonnets in a single setup.
- For production and machining of components with intersecting axis, involving high processing
- This type of chuck is useful for large size components.
- Easy to clamp and machine irregular valve bodies.
- Machine all four sides without de-clamping in single set up.
- Less time to set up the component for machining.
- Also, the indexing position is locked by hydraulic power.
Besides the above, we also offer auto indexing chuck. In this chuck clamping, de-clamping, indexing and locking of index drum are programmable by using integral hydraulic cylinders. Please watch this video to know more about auto indexing chuck.
Our Other Products
- Workholding Range
- Special Workholding
- 3 Jaw Hydraulic Chucks
- 4 Jaw Chucks
- Power Chucks
- CNC Lathe Chuck
- Manual Chucks
- Custom Made Chucks
- Auto Indexing Chuck
- Hand Indexing Chuck
- Collet Chuck
- Chuck for Machining Bonnets
- Chuck for Machining Gears
- Chuck for Machining Steering Knuckles
- Chuck for Machining Valve Bodies
- Eccentric Compensating Chuck
- Eccentric Compensating Retractable Jaw Chuck
- Expanding Mandrel
- Finger Chuck
- Friction Welding Chuck
- Grip Down Chuck
- Quick Change Jaw Chuck
- Universal Ball Lock Chuck
- Pneumatic Front End Chucks